Steiner DBAL-A3 Laser
The Steiner DBAL-A3 is a dual-beam aiming laser that offers an IR illuminator and IR laser along with a slaved VIS laser for daytime zeroing. This is the eye-safe civilian model of the full-power DBAL-A3, and while the output is lower, we still find most civilian lasers to be very functional for most users. The A3 features an adjustable IR illuminator and crane-style remote ports for easy scalability. The A3 runs off of a single CR123 and can last for 3 hours using both IR illuminator and laser.
One Steiner DBAL-A3 Laser; pressure pad; vis-override pressure pad; Allen wrench; CR123A battery; five (5) diffusers
- Adjustable IT illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges
- Visible green laser
- High and low power modes
- Low-profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Dual remote cable ports—remote fire and visible override
- Single laser activation switch—tap and release for momentary activation, tap twice for 5-minute continuous ON
- Activation/low battery indicator light
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III Hardcoat Anodized Body
- Attaches to any Picatinny rail using the self-adjusting Quick Detach HT Mount
Made in the USA.
|Visible Green Laser||Class 3R|
Output: <5.0 mW; 520nm +/-3%
|IR Laser Pointer||IR Class 1|
Output: <0.7 mW; 835nm +/-3%
|IR Laser Illuminator||IR Class 3R|
Output: <4.0 mW; 830nm +/-3%
|Temperature||-20°C to +65°C|
|Battery Life (IR illum/pnt)||~3 hours|
|Battery Life (IR pnt 0.7 only)||100 hours|
|Material||T6 Aircraft Aluminum|
Type III Hardcoat Anodized
|Weight (w/ battery, dust cover, rail mount, and dual cable remote switch)||8 oz (227 g)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.7 x 2.8 x 1.7 in. |
(9.4 x 7.0 x 4.3 cm)
|Mount||Quick Detach HT Mount|
|Windage & Elevation Adjustment||Yes|
|Activation Switch||Integrated Push Button|
|Remote Cable Pressure Pad||Yes|
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.
This product contains lithium and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous 48 United States.