SIG SAUER TANGO6T 1-6X24mm
What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Restrictions | Related Info
The TANGO6T is becoming one of our favorite first focal plane low-power variable optics among the countless options available these days. It is chock-full of valuable features, such as incredibly clear glass, a locking illumination turret, checkered surfacing that provides exceptional grip in any environment, and a laser-engraved mounting line that makes mount installation incredibly simple. There will always be some trade-offs with LPVOs, but the TANGO6T’s horseshoe reticle manages to balance short and mid-range engagements very well.
SIG SAUER TANGO6T optic; throw lever; SIG lenspen; Energizer CR2032 battery; hex wrench
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ rifle zero target with every optic. We recommend a 100-meter zero for the TANGO6T on most rifles.
How to Zero in 2 Minutes – Video – T.REX ARMS
- The DWLR6 reticle is a BDC-style reticle optimized for 55gr 5.56 and 175gr 7.62×51.
- Extra-low dispersion and high transmittance glass provides ultra-high resolution, extreme clarity, and industry-leading light transmission.
- Ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections across the entire visible spectrum.
- Proprietary Mil-Spec oleophobic coating sheds water, oil, and gunk to ensure a clean sight image at all times.
- The abrasion-resistant lens coating’s extreme durability ensures the lenses will stay sharp, bright, and clear.
- Deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic.
- Electronically illuminated glass-etched reticle with 9 daylight levels of illumination provides a bright, defined aiming point for precision shot placement in any condition; Features 2 night vision settings and a locking illumination dial.
- Laser engraved mounting line for aligning the riflescope to scope rings.
- Waterproof and fog-proof performance; IPX-8 rated for complete and continuous immersion at 20 meters.
- Includes a power selector ring throw lever.
- SIG SAUER Infinite Guarantee: Optics are guaranteed forever. It’s an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
Assembled in the USA.
The DWLR6 reticle is optimized for 55gr 5.56mm and 175gr 7.62×51 cartridges. For further information and subtensions, view the user manual below.
View the User Manual HERE.
|Adjustment Increments||0.2 MRAD|
|Maintube Diameter||30 mm|
|Travel Per Rotation||20 MRAD|
|Parallax Setting||150 m|
|Field of View High/Low (@100yds)||105.8/17.7 ft.|
|Eye Relief High/Low||4.1/3.9 in.|
|Exit Pupil High/Low||11.4/4.0 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+/- 2.5|
|Ocular (Rear) Outer Diameter||1.81 in (46mm)|
|Objective (Front) Outer Diameter||1.18 in (30mm)|
|Internal Gas Purge||Argon|
|Illumination Settings||9 Daylight/2 NV|
|Total Elevation Travel||31 MRAD|
|Total Windage Travel||31 MRAD|
|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
This product cannot be shipped outside of the US.
Using LPVOs for Threat Identification – Video – T.REX ARMS
Testing and Evaluating Your Kit – Video – T.REX ARMS
50 Meter Carbine Marksmanship – Drills – T.REX ARMS
200 Meter Carbine Marksmanship – Drills – T.REX ARMS