SIG SAUER ROMEO8T Red Dot Sight
What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Restrictions | Related Info
The ROMEO8T is a full-size rifle red dot that delivers excellent durability and battery life. Weighing in at 13.7 ounces, the 8T is far from the lightest in its class, but it offers up to 100,000 hours of battery life from a single CR123, has a large EOTECH-like field of view, and four different reticle options. The 8T also includes a removable titanium shroud for increased durability.
SIG SAUER ROMEO8T; solid flip covers; killflash; 1x CR123; dual-sided Torx bit; 1/2 socket (3/8 drive); multitool; cleaning cloth
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ rifle zero target with every red dot. We recommend a 50/200 meter zero for most 5.56 rifles. (Click on the thumbnail for a printable version)
How to Zero in 2 Minutes – Video – T.REX ARMS
- 1.535″ mount height
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- 100,000 hour battery life
- Readily available CR123A battery is side-loaded for quick battery replacement
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight
- Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminum housing
- Removable titanium shroud for ultimate optic protection from drops and bumps
- Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
View all the reticle options HERE.
Assembled in the USA.
|Overall Length||90.9 mm|
|Overall Width||56.13 mm|
|Center Dot Size||2 MOA|
|Adjustment Increments||0.5 MOA|
|Illumination Settings||10 daytime / 2 NV|
|Run Time||100,000 hours|
|Battery Type||(1) CR123|
This product contains lithium and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous 48 United States.
Our Most Recommended Rifle Upgrades – Help – T.REX ARMS
How Should You Set Up A Rifle? – Video –T.REX ARMS
LPVO Versus Red Dot + Magnifier – Video – YouTube
3 Tips to Shoot Rifle Better – Video – YouTube