SIG SAUER ROMEO4XT-PRO Red Dot Sight
The ROMEO4XT-PRO is a compact rifle red dot that packs a lot of features into a small, lightweight package. The 4XT offers 50,000 hours of battery life from a standard AAA battery, several flip cover options, a killflash, and four swappable reticles. The included mount comes in at absolute height, but the included spacer can be installed to bring the optic up to a lower 1/3rd co-witness.
SIG SAUER ROMEO4XT-PRO; killflash; clear flip-up covers; solid flip-up cover (front); rubber bikini lens cover; multitool; T10 Torx bit; mount spacer; long mount screws; cleaning cloth
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ rifle zero target with every red dot. We recommend a 50/200 meter zero for most 5.56 rifles. (Click on the thumbnail for a printable version.)
How to Zero in 2 Minutes – Video – T.REX ARMS
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- 50,000 hour battery life
- Runs on readily available AAA batteries
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight
- Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof
View all the reticle options HERE.
Assembled in the USA.
View the User Manual HERE.
|Overall Length||77 mm|
|Overall Width||63 mm|
|Center Dot Size||2 MOA|
|Adjustment Increments||0.5 MOA|
|Illumination Settings||9 Daytime / 3 NV|
|Run Time||50,000 hours|
|Battery Type||(1) AAA|
This product cannot be shipped outside the US due to E.A.R. regulations.