SIG SAUER ROMEO4T-PRO Red Dot Sight
The ROMEO4T-PRO is nearly identical to the 4XT, with the main difference being the battery. Instead of the low-slung AAA, the 4T-PRO runs off of a standard CR2032 coin cell. This smaller battery offers a slightly slimmer footprint and slight weight savings while maintaining a 50,000-hour battery life. The 4T-PRO offers several flip cover options, a killflash, and four swappable reticles. The included mount comes in at absolute height, but the included spacer can be installed to bring the optic up to a lower 1/3rd co-witness. Unlike the 4XT, the 4T-PRO also comes with a low mount, allowing it to be better used on platforms like the MP5 or AK74/47 that generally require lower optics.
- SIG SAUER ROMEO4T-PRO
- Low Mount
- Clear Flip-Up Covers
- Solid Flip-Up Cover (Front)
- Rubber Bikini Lens Cover
- T10 Torx Bits
- Mount Spacer
- Long Mount Screws
- Cleaning Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ rifle zero target with every red dot. We recommend a 50/200 meter zero for most 5.56 rifles. (Click on the thumbnail for a printable version.)
How to Zero in 2 Minutes – Video – T.REX ARMS
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- 50,000-hour battery life
- Runs on readily available CR2032 batteries
- MOTAC (motion-activated illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight
- Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof
View all the reticle options HERE.
Assembled in the USA.
View the User Manual HERE.
|Center Dot Size
|9 Daytime / 3 NV
This product cannot be shipped outside the US due to E.A.R. regulations.