Scalarworks LEAP/01 Aimpoint Micro T-2 QD Mount
The Scalarworks LEAP line is our preferred micro optic mount. Due to its weight, durability, simplicity, and repeat-ability. The return to zero is extremely impressive. While the price tag might cause some customers to question a purchase, it’s important to remember that how you mount your optic to your rifle is VERY important. If your mounting solution fails when you need it, then you may as well have not had an optic in the first place. Quality mounting solutions for optics and other equipment like night vision are essential. Don’t skimp on your mounts.
If you need the actual Aimpoint optic, you can buy the Micro T-2 from our site.
One Scalarworks LEAP/01 Aimpoint Micro T-2 QD Mount; M3x4mm Nylok treated screws; T10 Torx driver bit
- For MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails
- Made of 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel. The 7075-T6 Aluminum billet has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6 and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
- Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride Finish
- A fluted crown requires only the torque from your bare hand to securely clamp the mount onto a rail, and uses the force from a spring-loaded ball-detent to make it completely recoil proof. Return-to-zero is guaranteed as long as the same person takes it on and off.
- The LEAP has no protruding levers, bolts, or knobs to rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- Aimpoint Micro T-2, H-2, T-1, H-1, and CompM5
- Holosun HE403, HE503, HE515, HE530, HS403, HS503, and HS515
- Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot and Microdot
- Sig Sauer ROMEO4 (H/S/T) and ROMEO5
- Vortex CROSSFIRE, SPARC II, and SPARC SOLAR
|Mount Height||Mount Weight|
|1.42″ Mount||1.52 oz.|
|1.57″ Mount||1.58 oz.|
|1.93″ Mount||1.80 oz.|
View the User Manual HERE.
Made in the USA.
Scalarworks products cannot be shipped outside of the US.