Princeton Tec Charge Pro
The Princeton Tec ChargePro is a helmet-mounted light that uses the popular Ops-Core ARC mounting system. It features one main LED for high output and three smaller LEDs for lower-power white, red, and IR lights. It comes with several adapters to fit a wide range of mounting applications.
One Princeton Tec Charge Pro light; (red, white, and IR); Includes mounts compatible with the following mounting systems: Standard nylon headstrap, helmet side rail, helmet mount, above the rail, Ops-Core ARC rail, Team Wendy EXFIL rail, MOLLE/PALS, and Picatinny; Six mounting screws; One CR123 lithium battery
- Lowest profile helmet light available
- Maxbright LED powerful spot beam with flexi-neck for distance spotting or large area lighting (dimmable)
- Ultrabright LEDs task lighting for covert close-at-hand administrative tasks
- Wide beam patterns
- All LEDs have one mode or intensity level each
- Regulated LEDs maintain brightness without dimming under constant voltage
- Recessed power button to prevent negligent discharge
- Compatible with Ops-Core ARC rail and Team Wendy EXFIL rail
Made in the USA with foreign and domestic components.
|Lamp||1 Maxbright LED (regulated); 3 Ultrabright LEDs|
|Burn Time||Maxbright LED: 6.5 hours; Ultrabright LEDs: 40 hours|
|Batteries||1 CR123 Lithium|
|Weight||1.67oz / 47g|
|Water Resistance||IPX7 (up to 1 meter for 30 min.)|
This product contains lithium and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous 48 United States.