OT Defense ALS NUB MOD
The NUB MOD thickens and extends the Safariland ALS release button, making it significantly easier to activate the button and draw your weapon. To install it, simply press the larger nub piece over the factory button from the inside of the holster. Align the smaller narrow piece with the top of the larger one. Insert the screw and tighten it with the supplied hex key. This a fast and easy upgrade we recommend for all Safariland ALS holsters.
One OT Defense ALS NUB MOD (one front and one back piece); one hex screw; one hex key; small piece of foam
- Reversed angle of the NUB MOD matches up with the pad of your thumb sooner than the factory button.
- Wider release button and additional leverage means you have less potential to miss the activation, which is great if you’re running a setup that pushes the holster away from your body or in stressful moments when there is a loss of dexterity.
- To install, press the larger nub piece over the factory button from the inside of the holster. Align the smaller narrow piece with the top of the larger one. Insert the screw and tighten with supplied hex key.
- Fits 6000 and 7000 series Safariland level one holsters, including RDS models. DOES NOT fit Level III holsters with SLS hoods.
- Made of aluminum. Blasted and finished with Mil-Spec anodizing.
Made in the USA.