Ops-Core FAST Bump High Cut Helmet System
The Ops-Core FAST Bump Helmet System has been our go-to bump for quite some time now, and the recent improvements made by Ops-Core only strengthen that sentiment. The newest iteration of the FAST bump includes larger vents for reduced heat stress, a non-integrated shroud for increased service life, and the new PowerPath ARC Rail system that provides built-in cable management. The optimized weight distribution of the Ops-Core FAST bump greatly increases stability, integration, balance, and comfort, without sacrificing protection.
One Ops-Core FAST Bump Helmet – High Cut
- Lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) reduces snag hazards and features carabiner clips to improve NVG retention and stability while reducing interference with other rail-mounted accessories.
- PowerPath ARC Rail system provides a lightweight mounting for headborne ecosystems.
- Lightweight high-cut rigid polymer.
- Molded-in vent holes increase airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Offers rear occipital lobe coverage without load carrier interference.
- Optimized weight distribution increases stability, integration, balance, and comfort.
- External VELCRO® Brand loop kit allows for quick and easy attachment and detachment of headborne accessories.
- Painted, non-reflective shell.
Made in the USA.
|Helmet Size||Head Size (Circumference)||Square Coverage||System Weight|
|Medium||20 7/8 – 22 in (53-56 cm)||132in2 (852 cm2)||1.75 lbs (796 g)|
|Large||22- 23 1/4 in (56-59 cm)||143 in2 (923 cm2)||1.84 lbs (835 g)|
|X-Large||23 1/4 – 24 3/8 in (59-62 cm)||157 in2 (1013 cm2)||1.96 lbs (890 g)|
This product is restricted by Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.