Geissele Super Semi-Automatic Trigger
Video | What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | FAQ | Restrictions | Related Info
The Geissele SSA is a non-adjustable, precision, two-stage trigger that allows precise and accurate trigger control under various usage conditions. When you run it quickly, it behaves like a crisp single stage, but when you want/need to take your time, the two-stage comes in very handy for accuracy. Geissele triggers make a great drop-in replacement for that old, clunky Mil-Spec trigger found in most AR-15/AR-10 rifles.
The SSA is what Geissele considers a combat trigger, with a heavier pull and a more pronounced break, while the SSA-E has a lighter pull and a sharp, quick break. They are precision machined from S7 tool steel which provides excellent impact resistance, strength, and toughness. Geissele triggers are known for their consistent, long-lasting performance.
This is mainly a preference thing, so if you prefer the flat trigger bow, you can find the SD-C and SD-E HERE.
One Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA/SSA-E) trigger; two trigger pins; one hammer spring and one trigger spring (pre-installed); 4ml ALG go-juice lubricant; slave pin
Choosing your Super Semi-Automatic Trigger
Super Semi-Automatic (SSA)
- Rugged, non-adjustable combat trigger with a sear design that provides a wide margin of safety against unintentional discharges yet still gives the operator a sharp, repeatable trigger release.
- Heavier trigger pull (4.25 – 4.75 lbs)
- Longer, more pronounced break. Some say its like “breaking a carrot.”
Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced (SSA-E)
- Finely-tuned, non-adjustable two-stage trigger providing enhanced trigger control and weapon accuracy while maintaining the robustness and reliability of Geissele’s combat-proven two-stage trigger.
- Lighter trigger pull (2.9 – 3.8 lbs)
- Sharp, crisp break. Some say its like “breaking a candy cane.”
- Non-adjustable, precision, two-stage trigger
- Made from S7 Tool Steel and precision machined from the latest wire EDM technology
- All parts are finished in durable corrosion-resistant black oxide
- Pre-installed hammer and trigger springs, along with an included slave pin, make installation trouble-free
- Not compatible with the MCX/MPX platform
Made in the USA.
View the User Manual HERE.
|Pull Weight (1st Stage)||2.75 – 3.0 lbs (SSA) |
2.0 – 2.5 lbs (SSA-E)
|Pull Weight (2nd Stage)||1.5 – 1.75 lbs (SSA) |
0.9 – 1.3 lbs (SSA-E)
|Pull Weight (Total)||4.25 – 4.75 lbs (SSA) |
2.9 – 3.8lbs (SSA-E)
|Trigger Bow||M4 Curve|
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the US.
Consistency, Recoil, Trigger Management With a Stock M4 – Video – T.REX ARMS
How Should You Set Up A Rifle? – Video – T.REX ARMS
ONE TAKE: Lucas Botkin’s 13.7 BCM Carbine – Video – T.REX ARMS