Arisaka Optic Leveler
What’s Included | Specs | Pictures
The Arisaka optic leveler is a simple yet effective tool for leveling optics; it uses a flat base with an 11-degree ramp and a wedge to level the base of your scope with the top of your mount or Picatinny rail. This provides a quick level for most optic setups without the added cost or bulk of more complicated leveling tools. The combo comes with both wedges to fit a wide range of optic and mount combinations.
One Arisaka optic leveler combo (1 base, 1 large wedge, and 1 small wedge)
- Made from 6061-T651 clear anodized aluminum
- The small wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.190″ to 0.730″
- The large wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.680″ to 1.200″
Please note: some one-piece scope mounts like those made by Bobro may not have enough space, so be certain to check with your specific scope and mount. The leveler requires a flat surface directly below the turret cluster to function.
Directions for use:
1. Place scope in rings or one-piece mount. Tighten rings to remove slack, but leave loose enough that the scope can still be rotated by hand.
2. Place the leveler base on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount directly below the turret cluster of the scope. The angled slot should be on the top side.
3. Insert the leveler wedge into the slot on the base from the side until it contacts the bottom of the turret cluster.
4. Gently apply pressure to the wedge until the scope rotates and is leveled.
5. Tighten one scope ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
6. Remove the optic leveler.
7. Tighten the other ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
The use of the Arisaka Optic Leveler makes the assumption that the scope’s turret cluster and reticle are aligned, which may not be the case with poor-quality optics.
Made in the USA.