SureFire XVL2-IRC Pistol/Carbine Light
Video | What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | FAQ | Restrictions | Related Info
The SureFire XVL2-IRC is the industry-leading handgun IR laser + IR illuminator device but also works well on carbines and subguns. It gives the end-user the ability to activate IR laser/illuminator simultaneously or independently, visible green laser only, and even white-light only. It’s extremely durable, weatherproof, and attaches to both universal and Picatinny accessory rails. It also accepts the SureFire RSR-07 Pressure Pad which is ideal for use on rifles and subguns.
One SureFire XVL2-IRC Pistol & Carbine Light / Laser Module System; One 123A Lithium Battery; Nylon Storage Pouch; Mount Key; Safety Screw Key; Cleaning Cloth; and Lens Cleaner.
– Virtually indestructible white-light and infrared LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime.
– Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching.
– Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails.
– Weatherproof, waterproof O-ring and gasket sealed; the XVL2 meets IPX8 standards (66 feet, 2 hours).
– Accepts optional pressure-activated remote switches for precision control without altering grip on the weapon.
– Built in the USA.
|WHITE LIGHT OUTPUT||400 lumens|
|GREEN LASER OUTPUT||<5 millWatts (520 nm)|
|IR OUTPUT||300mW / 850 nm|
|IR LASER OUTPUT||<.7 milliWatts (+/- 10%)|
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||820 candela|
|WEIGHT (w/ batteries)||5.0 oz (142 g)|
|LENGTH||3.0 in (7.62 cm)|
|BEZEL DIAMETER||1.06 in (2.7 cm)|
|BATTERIES||One 123A lithium (incl.)|
|SWITCHING||Ambidextrous push / toggle|
|LIQUID INGRESS PROTECTION||IPX8 (66 feet, 2 hours)|
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.
SureFire products cannot be shipped outside of the US.
SureFire XVL2-IRC Pistol/Carbine Light Overview – Video – T.REX ARMS