Mechanix Specialty Vent Gloves
Mechanix Specialty Vents are a great lightweight glove option for those doing work in hot environments. The lightweight mesh sheds heat build-up and the synthetic leather palm and finger material is thin, which helps with gripping your rifle while still maintaining dexterity and the ability to feel what you’re doing. They also work well with touchscreen devices.
All around, they’re a great beater set of affordable gloves.
One pair of Mechanix Specialty Vent gloves
- Touchscreen capable palm and fingers
- Low-profile Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
- Lightweight mesh allows cool air to circulate throughout the glove
- Ventilated 0.6mm high-dexterity palm provides evaporation cooling
- Ventilated trigger finger
- Ventilated finger fourchettes
- Micro-fleece sweat wipe
- Anatomical stitch darts create a precision fit
- Expandable flex joints improve overall finger mobility
- Nylon carrier loops
- Machine washable
Made in Vietnam.
|Size||Finger Length||Palm Width|
|Small||4 7⁄8 in – 5 1⁄8 in||2 1⁄2 in – 3 in|
|Medium||5 1⁄8 in – 5 3⁄8 in||3 in – 3 3⁄8 in|
|Large||5 3⁄8 in – 5 3⁄4 in||3 3⁄8 in – 3 7⁄8 in|
|X-Large||5 3⁄4 in – 6 in||3 7⁄8 in – 4 3⁄8 in|
|XX-Large||6 in – 6 1⁄4 in||4 3⁄8 in – 4 3⁄4 in|
Wondering which T.REX glove offering is best for you?
|Mechanix Specialty Vent Gloves||Mechanix The Original® Gloves||Magpul Technical Glove 2.0||Oakley Factory Lite 2.0 Gloves|
|Wrist||Adjustable||Adjustable||Elastic Cuff||No Cuff|