Magpul Technical Glove 2.0
It’s rare to find a Magpul product that isn’t great at what it does. These Technical 2.0 gloves fit like a second skin, offering both protection to your hands and dexterity to your fingers. The suede palm helps with gripping your rifle and tools even when they’re wet and the index finger, middle finger, and thumb are touch-screen compatible.
One pair Magpul Technical 2.0 gloves
- Ambidextrous three-finger touchscreen capability
- Narrow forefinger for easy access and better control of your firearm’s trigger and selector
- Protects without comprising dexterity
- High-abrasion synthetic suede palm for durability and better grip
- Suede-backed thumb area to quickly remove fogging on optics and glasses
- Compression-molded neoprene cuff for secure fit
- Corded nylon construction for back-of-hand stretch and enhanced durability
- Reinforced suede pull tab
Made in Vietnam.
|To determine your glove size: with a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb). Measure length of the string and check the sizes below to find the closest match. These gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, please select one size larger than you typically wear.|
Wondering which T.REX glove offering is best for you?
|Magpul Technical Glove 2.0||Oakley Factory Lite 2.0 Gloves||Mechanix Specialty Vent Gloves||Mechanix The Original® Gloves|
|Wrist||Elastic Cuff||No Cuff||Adjustable||Adjustable|
Magpul products cannot be shipped outside of the U.S.