Trijicon ACOG TA44
The TA44 takes all the features from the venerable ACOG and scales them down into a compact and lightweight 1.5x aiming solution that fits a wide range of applications from PCCs, SBRs, and even your standard 14.5″ or 16″ rifles. The TA44 offers greatly increased eye relief over its 4x counterparts and uses fiber optics and tritium for illumination, offering a bombproof, trouble-free optic that’s ready when you need it.
One Trijicon TA44 1.5x16s compact ACOG; optic cover; lenspen; documentation
- The Trijicon ACOG 1.5x16S Scope is a fixed magnification riflescope with an illuminated reticle pattern for use in any lighting conditions.
- The TA44 offers dual illumination through fiber optics and tritium, eliminating the need for batteries.
- Fiber optics automatically adjust the reticle brightness based on ambient light conditions, with a tritium lamp providing illumination in low-light/no-light conditions.
- The scope body is made from forged 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for durability.
- The 1.5×16 model offers a larger field of view (7.4 degrees) and an eye-friendly design for quicker target acquisition.
- The Trijicon Compact ACOG Mount with Q-LOC™ Technology is made from Mil-Spec drop test-rated 6061-T6 aluminum.
- It has a one-handed, toolless mounting system and spring-loaded design for constant retention and zero maintenance.
- The mount is lightweight, low-profile, and offers superior return-to-zero performance.
- Matte black anodized finish.
Made in the USA.
|Weight||7.2 oz. (204.12g)|
|Length x Width x Height||2.10 in x 2.58 in x 7.2 in|
(53.34mm x 65.53mm x 182.88mm)
|Field of View (degrees)||7.4°|
|Adjustment||2 clicks per in. @100 yards|
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.