Scalarworks LEAP/10 Aimpoint Duty RDS/CompM5s QD Mount
A good optic is nothing without a good mount to back it up. The Scalarworks LEAP series of mounts are our go-to optic mounting system for its durable yet lightweight construction. The LEAP/10 is specifically for the Aimpoint Duty RDS/CompM5s. The Scalarwork’s ClickDrive system is quick and easy to use while also providing exceptional return to zero should you ever need to take the mount off.
Scalarworks LEAP/10 Aimpoint Duty RDS/CompM5s QD Mount; four M3x4mm Nylok treated screws; T10 Torx driver bit
- State-of-the-art mount designed for shooters that want the lightest, strongest and most compact quick-detach mount possible.
- Ultra-strong, ultra-lightweight; Precision CNC machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 aluminum billet with 4140H steel hardware. The 7075-T6 Aluminum billet has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6 and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
- Uses Scalarworks’ patented ClickDrive quick-detach mechanism for repeatable zero, fast mounting, and quick removal in under 3 seconds.
- ClickDrive features a stopper to show when it has opened enough to clear a rail.
- A fluted crown requires only the torque from your bare hand to securely clamp the mount onto a rail and uses the force from a spring-loaded ball detent to make it completely recoil-proof.
- Return-to-zero is guaranteed as long as the same person takes it on and off.
- Low profile mechanism with recessed heads has no protruding levers, bolts, or knobs to rap your knuckles or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- Forward lean for additional magnifier space.
- Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride finish.
- For MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails.
Made in the USA.
|Mount Height||Mount Weight|
|1.57″||1.34 oz (38g)|
|1.93″||1.51 oz (43g)|
Scalarworks products cannot be shipped outside of the US.