Geissele Single Stage Precision Trigger
The Geissele Single Stage Precision trigger is relatively light and smooth and breaks very predictably. The reset is very positive and tactile. These triggers make a great drop-in replacement for that old, clunky Mil-Spec trigger found in most AR-15/AR-10 rifles. The SSP and SD-SSP are precision-focused single-stage triggers with the option between Geissele’s flat trigger bow or a standard M4 curved bow. They are precision machined from S7 tool steel which provides excellent impact resistance, strength, and toughness. Geissele triggers are known for their consistent, long-lasting performance.
One Geissele Single-Stage Precision (SSP/SD-SSP) trigger; two trigger pins; one hammer spring and one trigger spring (pre-installed); 4ml ALG go-juice lubricant; one slave pin
- Engineered for maximum reliability and repeatability while engaging targets at long distance
- Trigger reset is short yet still distinct, giving excellent feedback to the shooter during target engagement
- Made from S7 Tool Steel and precision machined from the latest wire EDM technology
- All parts are finished in durable corrosion-resistant black oxide
- Pre-installed hammer and trigger springs, along with an included slave pin, make installation trouble-free
- Not compatible with the MCX/MPX platform
Made in the USA.
View the User Manual HERE.
|Pull Weight||3.0 – 3.75 lbs|
|Trigger Bow||M4 Curve or Flat|
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the US.