Aimpoint CompM5s Red Dot Reflex Sight
On paper, the CompM5s is nearly identical to the Aimpoint T-2, but it does have its differences. The CompM5s uses an ordinary AAA battery and features a rotary brightness knob, much like the CompM4s and Aimpoint PRO. The battery on the Comp M5s is positioned in the low position to provide an unobstructed peripheral view. It comes mounted on Aimpoint’s LRP QD mount that sits at 1.54″, but if 1.93 is your preference, you’ll want to check out the Scalarworks LEAP/10.
Aimpoint CompM5s; LRP mount; 39 mm Spacer; AAA battery; Aimpoint tool; 4x short screws (for low mount)
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ rifle zero target with every optic. We recommend a 50/200 meter zero for most 5.56 rifles.
How to Zero in 2 Minutes – Video – T.REX ARMS
- 2 MOA dot size
- 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- Submersible to 45 meters (150 feet)
- Height of Optical Axis 39 mm (1.54 in)
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- Low battery compartment
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation.
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
View the User Manual HERE.
|Size LxWxH||3.3 x 2.2 x 2.6 in|
|Weight||8.3 oz (235 g)|
|Dot Size||2 MOA|
|Battery Life||50,000 hours at daylight setting 7|
|Battery Type||AAA/LR3, Alkaline|
|Torque Mount to Sight||12 in-lbs (Torx T10)|
|Temperature Range Operation||-45°C to + 71°C / – 49°F to + 160°F|
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.