Magpul CTR Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec
What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | FAQ | Restrictions | Related Info
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) stock is an armory favorite because of its slim profile and ergonomic design. While slim, the sloping cheekweld design still provides a reliable cheekweld. Combined with the built-in friction lock and minimal stock wobble, the CTR is an extremely solid platform for almost any application. Other features included are ambidextrous QD sockets and a non-slip rubber buttpad, providing solid contact in any condition.
One Magpul CTR Carbine Stock
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Friction lock minimizes accuracy-robbing wobble
- Sloping cheekweld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rubber buttpad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube
Made in the USA.
View the User Manual HERE.
|Height (Max)||5.26 in.|
|Height (Min)||2.06 in.|
|LOP, M4 Collapsed||~10.5 in.|
|LOP, M4 Extended||~13.8 in.|
|Platform||AR-10, AR-15, M4, M16, M110, SR25, or any Mil-Spec buffer tube|
Magpul products cannot be shipped outside of the U.S.
Testing and Evaluating Your Kit – Video – T.REX ARMS
How To Control Rifle Recoil – Video – T.REX ARMS
Consistency, Recoil, Trigger Management With a Stock M4 – Video – T.REX ARMS