Garmin GPSMAP 67i
The Garmin GPSMAP 67i offers all the features of the GPSMAP 67, along with inReach technology. Garmin’s inReach satellite messaging service is one of the most robust, simple, and time-tested communication networks on the planet. The 67i can send text messages to any phone number, emails to any address, or direct messages to any other InReach device. In addition to basic two-way messaging, Garmin also runs a global response dispatch service, which you can reach anytime using the dedicated SOS button on the device, putting you in contact with an entire team of coordinators who maintain a network of global first responders and have a track record of over 10,000 rescues worldwide. However, you will need a yearly or monthly subscription to cover your messages, tracking data, and the emergency SOS service.
One Garmin GPSMAP 67i; one Type A to Type C USB cable; one carabiner clip; documentation
- Built-in LED flashlight can be used as a beacon to signal for help.
- Premium, sunlight-readable, rugged 3” color display.
- Preloaded TopoActive U.S. , Mexico, and Canada maps show you terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
- Download high-resolution photo-realistic maps directly to your device without an annual subscription. Easily find trails, pick stand locations, find parking, create waypoints and more.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and QZSS) for challenging locations.
- Superior user position accuracy where GNSS signals are reflected, weak, or typically do not penetrate.
- Active Weather features: real-time forecast information and live weather radar when paired with the Garmin Explore smartphone app.
- ABC sensors: Altimeter for elevation data, Barometer to monitor weather, and 3-axis Electronic Compass.
- Built to military standards for thermal, shock, and water performance (MIL-STD-810).
- Compatible with night vision goggles.
- Provides up to 180 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 840 hours in expedition mode.
- Get automatic cache updates from Geocaching Live, including descriptions, logs, and hints.
- Use the Garmin Explore app to plan, review, and sync waypoints, routes, and tracks.
- Wikiloc Trails subscription lets you easily download hiking, cycling, and other trails shared by outdoor enthusiasts. Free 60-day trial.
- If you also have an Outdoor Maps+ subscription, you can get public land information, landowner names, state plat maps, hunting management unit boundaries, BLM boundaries, and more.
- Powered by an internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- Send and receive text messages to SMS, email, and other inReach devices
- Exchange locations with other inReach devices
- In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to Garmin Response, a 24/7 staffed emergency response coordination center.
- Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, your messages, SOS alerts, and location tracking are transferred via the global Iridium® satellite network.
- Global satellite coverage keeps you connected when cell phones can’t.
- Share your location with loved ones back home at any time using your MapShare page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages.
- Virtual keyboard for custom messaging
- Get detailed weather updates on your 67i or a paired compatible device. You can even request forecasts for your current location or other waypoints or destinations on your itinerary.
Made in Taiwan.
View the Owner’s Manual HERE.
|Dimensions||2.5″ X 6.4″ X 1.4″ (6.2 X 16.3 X 3.5 cm)|
|Display Size||1.5″W X 2.5″H (3.8 X 6.3 cm); 3″ diag (7.6 cm)|
|Display Resolution||240 X 400 Pixels|
|Display Type||Transflective Color TFT|
|Weight||8.1 oz. (230 g) with batteries|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable, internal Lithium-Ion|
|Battery Life||Up to 165 hours in tracking mode|
Up to 425 hours in expedition mode
|MIL-STD-810||Yes (Thermal, Shock, Water)|
|Memory/ History||16 GB (User space varies based on included mapping)|
|Connections/ Wireless Connectivity||Yes (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ant+)|
|LED Beacon Flashlight||✔|
|Preloaded Maps||Yes (TopoActive; Routable)|
|Ability to Add Maps||✔|
|Automatic Routing (Turn-by-Turn Routing on Roads)||✔|
|Birdseye||Yes (direct to device)|
|Includes Detailed Hydrographic Features (Coastlines, Lake/River Shorelines, Wetlands and Perennial and Seasonal Streams)||✔|
|Includes Searchable Points of Interests (Parks, Campgrounds, Scenic Lookouts and Picnic Sites)||✔|
|Displays National, State and Local Parks, Forests, and Wilderness Areas||✔|
|External Memory Storage||Yes (32 GB max microSD card)|
|Waypoints/ Favorites/ Locations||10,000|
|Navigation Track Log||20,000 points|
250 saved gpx tracks
300 saved fit activities
|Navigation Routes||250 Points Per Route; 50 Points Auto Routing|
|Compass||Yes (Tilt-Compensated 3-Axis)|
|GPS Compass (While Moving)||✔|
|Multi-Band Frequency Support||✔|
|LiveTrack Safety and Tracking Features||✔|
|Sun and Moon Information||✔|
|Geocaching-Friendly||Yes (Geocache Live)|
|Custom Maps Compatible||Yes (500 Custom Map Tiles)|