Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weapon Light
One of the most commonly used weapon lights in law enforcement is the Streamlight TLR-1. It’s durable, high lumen, cost-effective, and there are lots of good holster options for them. The TLR-1 HL puts out 1000 lumens for 1.5 hours on two CR123 batteries. The light attaches to Glock rails and the traditional MIL-STD-1913. Ambi activation with constant/momentary options.
One Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weapon Light (Black), Two Streamlight CR123 batteries, and Keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW, and Sig P320.
– Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction.
– Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch.
– User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled.
– Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
– Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle.
– Limited lifetime warranty.
– Assembled in the USA.
|Run Time||1.5 hours|
|Beam Distance||283 meters|
|Battery Type||CR123A Lithium|
|Length||3.39 in. (8.61 cm)|
|Weight||4.32 oz (122.47 g)|
|Liquid Ingress Protection||IPX7, Submersion up to one meter for 30 minutes|
This product contains lithium and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous 48 United States.