- Firearm Safety Rules
- Cold Start
- Lucas Cold Start Demo/Analysis
- Sight Acquisition
- What is High Ready & Low Ready?
- Permission to Fire Drill
- What is Good Follow Through?
- What is More Important: Speed or Accuracy?
- Speed vs Accuracy Drills
- What is Acceptable Sight Picture?
- Brief Explanation of Mechanical Offset
- How to Call your Shots
- How to Manage Recoil
- Recoil Management + Throttle Control
- Carbine Reloads
- dOnT lOok aT yOuR ReLoAd
- Why this class be what it be
- Carbine Malfunctions
- Failure To Fire
- Double Feed
- Transitioning to Pistol
- Transitioning to Pistol with Stoppage
- Speed and Accuracy on Man-Sized Target
- Crouched and Prone Shooting
- Prone Reloads
- Basic Static-to-Static Movement
- Class Conclusion
T.REX ARMS Intro Rifle Class
The purpose of this class is to take newer shooters through the majority of tasks with a carbine to create confidence and establish perspective. Marksmanship, recoil-management, reloads, malfunction-clearing, basic shooting positions, and getting started moving with a carbine. The targetry selected provides a baseline of speed and marksmanship on a human-sized silhouette out to 50m.