Teleflex Nasopharyngeal Airway with Lubricant
An NPA or nasopharyngeal airway is a device used to maintain an open airway in an emergency when a patient cannot maintain their own airway or is experiencing respiratory distress. 28F is the appropriate size for most adults.
One Teleflex NPA (nasopharyngeal airway), size 28F; lubricant packet
- Designed for semi-conscious or unconscious patients with an intact gag reflex
- Packaged with surgical lubricant attached
- More compatible with human anatomy than the standard oropharyneal airway
- MEDIPRENE® construction
- Robertazzi style
- Trumpet design for secure placement
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Made in Malaysia.
|Packaged Dimensions||L 6 in. x W 1.6 in. x D 0.5 in.|
|Device Size||28 French|
|Device Length||117 mm|
This product cannot be shipped outside of the US.