SureFire M600V Scout IR Illuminator
The SureFire M600V is an excellent option for smaller rifles and sub guns that need white light and IR illuminator capability. The head of the light twists into one of three positions, WH, OFF, and IR.
The M600V includes a click tail cap with momentary/constant on, two CR123As, and a rail mount.
One SureFire M600V Scout Light (Black or Tan): MH60 Body + M75 Mount (thumbscrew) + Z68 Tailcap (click-on) + KM2-C Infrared / White LED Bezel and two 123A lithium batteries.
– Virtually indestructible IR/white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
– On-the-fly switching between white-light and IR mode — no IR filter required
– TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
– Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
– Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
– Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly and securely to MILSTD-1913 rails
– Fits rifles, carbines or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend
View the Universal Scout Light User Manual & Configurator HERE.
|OUTPUT||White: 350 lumens|
Infrared: 120 milliWatts / 860 nm
|RUNTIME*||White: 2.5 hours|
Infrared: 16.75 hours
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||12,750 candela|
|FINISH||Mil-Spec Hard Anodized|
|WEIGHT (w/ batteries)||4.8 oz. (136 g)|
|LENGTH||5.5 in (13.9 cm)|
|BEZEL DIAMETER||1.06 in (2.7 cm)|
|BATTERIES||Two 123A lithium (incl.)|
|LIQUID INGRESS PROTECTION||IPX7, Submersion up to one meter for 30 minutes|