SureFire M300V Mini Scout IR Illuminator
The SureFire M300V is an excellent option for smaller rifles and sub guns that need white light and IR illuminator capability. The head of the light twists into one of three positions, WH, OFF, and IR.
The M300V includes a click tail cap with momentary/constant on, one CR123A, and a rail mount.
One SureFire M300V Scout Light (Black): MH30 Body + M75 Mount (thumbscrew) + Z68 Tailcap (click-on) + KM1-E Infrared / White LED Bezel and one 123A lithium battery.
– Virtually indestructible IR and white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
– On-the-fly switching between white-light and IR mode — no IR filter required
– TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
– Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
– Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
– Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly and securely to MIL-STD-1913 rails
– Fits rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
View the Universal Scout Light User Manual & Configurator HERE.
|OUTPUT||White: 250 lumens|
Infrared: 100 milliWatts / 860 nm
|RUNTIME*||White: 1.5 hours|
Infrared: 6.0 hours
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||9,300 candela|
|FINISH||Mil-Spec Hard Anodized|
|WEIGHT (w/ batteries)||4.1 oz (116 g)|
|LENGTH||4.1 in (10.4 cm)|
|BEZEL DIAMETER||1.06 in (2.7 cm)|
|BATTERIES||One 123A lithium (incl.)|
|LIQUID INGRESS PROTECTION||IPX7, Submersion up to one meter for 30 minutes|