Mantis MagRail – Universal
So, you’ve got a Mantis X2 but can’t holster it if you attach it to the rail of your handgun. Solution: This tiny Picatinny rail adapter that sticks onto the bottom of your magazine baseplate. Now you can clip the Mantis X2 to your handgun and holster it like normal.
One universal Mantis MagRail; VHB adhesive tape; one screw; alcohol wipe; microfiber cleaning cloth
- Requires a flat magazine baseplate
- Bonds to baseplate with high-strength VHB adhesive tape
- Removable if you don’t want it on your magazine later
- To install, apply pressure for 20 seconds and then allow to cure for 20 minutes before using
- Includes bow adapter screw
- Part number: MT-2001
Made in the USA.