BCMGUNFIGHTER Stock Kit
What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | FAQ | Restrictions | Related Info
Whether you are finishing out a lower or upgrading from an old fixed stock, the BCMGunfighter stock kit has all the necessary parts. This kit features an H1 Buffer with a carbine spring, a QD end plate, a Mil-spec castle nut, and last but not least, the BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 0 stock.
One BCMGUNFIGHTER stock; BCM receiver extension; BCM QD end plate; castle nut, BCM carbine spring, BCM H1 buffer
- Lightweight, easy-to-install polymer stock is the strongest in its class.
- Rattle-free, snag-free design. No sharp edges prevent the tangling of the rifle with the shooter’s sling, MOLLE gear, or other kit.
- Two ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Modular. Six parts and one screw allow for the modular adaption of future configurations.
- Integrated rubber buttpad for secure shoulder placement and increased durability.
- The 6-position receiver extension is machined from impact-extruded 7075-T6 aluminum alloy for improved strength and durability.
- Comes with a BCM carbine spring and a 3.8 oz H1 buffer.
Made in the USA.
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the US.
Wheeler AR-15 Roll Pin Install Tool Kit Overview – Video – T.REX ARMS
Magpul BEV Block – AR-15/M4 Overview – Video – T.REX ARMS
Magpul Armorer’s Wrench – AR-15/M4 Overview – Video – T.REX ARMS