PRI Fixed Front Sight
Video | What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Restrictions | Related Info
Optics are here to stay, but a solid set of iron sights for your rifle is never a bad call. These rail-mounted irons from Precision Reflex, Inc. are a solid option for those that want quality irons that are affordable and easily adjustable. This is the front sight only. It pairs nicely with the PRI Fixed Rear Sight.
One PRI Fixed Front Iron Sight
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ rifle target with every iron sight. We recommend a 50/200 meter zero for most 5.56 rifles. (Click on the thumbnail for a printable version.)
How to Zero in 2 Minutes – Video – T.REX ARMS
- Tool-less (thumb wheel) adjustment
- Constructed of T6 6061 hard coat black anodized aluminum
- Front circle housing eliminates shadow and glare
- Full circle hood increases speed of target pick up
- Front post works on a thumb wheel with retention clicks
Made in the USA.
|Max Length||1.1″ ( Approx. 3 Picatinny slots)|
|Centerline Height||1.4″ from top of Picatinny rail|
|Weight||1.4 oz; 39g|
Precision Reflex, Inc. products cannot be shipped outside of the US.
Rifle Fundamentals – Training – T.REX ARMS
Training Targets – Printable – T.REX ARMS
50 Round Carbine Course of Fire – Drill – T.REX ARMS