Aimpoint CompM4s Red Dot Sight
The Aimpoint CompM4s Red Dot is one of the most durable optics Aimpoint offers. Similar in size and profile to the Aimpoint PRO, this optic differs in its insane battery life of 80,000 hours and its use of a single, readily-available AA battery. So if you are wanting a tank for an optic with extremely long battery life, this may be the optic for you.
One Aimpoint CompM4s Red Dot Reflex Sight; QRP2 mount & spacer with screws (two short, two long); Rubber bikini lens cover; Anti-reflection device; One AA battery; Allen key; User manual
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ rifle zero target with every red dot. We recommend a 50/200 meter zero for most 5.56 rifles. (Click on the thumbnail for a printable version)
How to Zero in 2 Minutes – Video – T.REX ARMS
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you.
Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.
- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Type classified as the U.S. Army’s M68CCO (Close Combat Optic)
- Battery life: 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of constant operation
- Battery type: AA battery (included)
- Quick-release Picatinny-style mount (QRP2) allows easy attachment to any rail
- Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Removable rubber bikini lens covers
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device (ARD)
- Hard anodized non-reflective surface
- 16 brightness settings: 7 night-vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 9.4 oz / 268 g (sight only)
- Note: The CompM4s has a low battery compartment and the CompM4 has a high battery compartment
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.